Canada Food Guide (https://food-guide.canada.ca/en/)
Canada’s food guide contains evidence-based information and recommendations by the Government of Canada about healthy eating. Visit their website, linked above, for all the information, resources, recipes, and more.
Below are a number of nutrition and eating-related resources for seniors. Click on the numbered tab below that corresponds with the document listed in the Table of Contents. You can view the documents right here on our website or download them to you device.
- Healthy Eating for Seniors
- A Guide to Healthy Eating for Older Adults
- Vitamins and Minerals: From Pills or Food?
- Iron and Your Health
- Healthy Eating for Diabetes
- Healthy Snacks to Help Your Diabetes
- Tips to Eat and Swallow Safely
- Easy to Chew Diet
- Managing Nausea and Vomiting
- Managing Acid Reflux
- Managing Constipation
- Understanding Nutrition and DementiaZ: Home Living
- Alcohol and Aging
- Cannabis for Older Adults: Know the Facts!